Ruh Jasmine (Bela), its scientific name is Jasminum officinale, mostly found in Iran and other topical areas. This essential comes from white Ruh Jasmine (Bela) flower plants. This flower is well-known for its sweet and romantic fragrance that helps to better our mood. Thisdays, more popular perfume brands use this to enhance the effectiveness of their products. In addition, this is also used in alcohol, desserts and sweets.
There have been many studies and evidence that proves Ruh Jasmine (Bela) helps to reduce blood pressure, breathing rate and oxygen saturation. Because this stimulates our brain hormones and inhales the central nervous system to improve mood. So yes Ruh Jasmine (Bela) is a good home remedy for anxiety.
Did you know? In India Ruh Jasmine (Bela) flowers are used to decorate a marriage couple’s bed. Because it scientifically proves that inhaling Ruh Jasmine (Bela) helps to better our mood and also create a romantic environment in our body. So use a few drops of Ruh Jasmine (Bela) on your neck or use it in a diffuser to your bedroom.
Convulsants means spasms or cramp, more likely a sportsman or daily workout people know this very well. Over Exercise may create spasms on various parts of your body, in this case try this massage to relieve.
Like other essential s, rose also has it’s very own antiseptic properties to treat skin infections or some small cuts and scratches. Researchers found that Ruh Jasmine (Bela) has the potential to boost new blood vessels that enhance wound contraction.
A great thing about essential is, they are very helpful to control depression or menopause symptoms. Nothing new in Ruh Jasmine (Bela) , a proper massage of Ruh Jasmine (Bela) with carrier gives the best relief from menopause symptoms.
No doubt inhaling Ruh Jasmine (Bela) helps to simulate our brain hormones that help to feel good and also increases the energy level or calmness. Recent studies show that inhaling a small amount of Ruh Jasmine (Bela) in a diffuser helps the people, who already have insomnia and anxiety.
How To Use:
- Add a few drops of Ruh Jasmine (Bela) with a carrier ( jojoba, coconut, almond ) in a diffuser then place it near your bed or corner of your room.
- Inhale some amount of Ruh Jasmine (Bela) directly from the bottle.
- Mix 3-5 drops of Ruh Jasmine (Bela) with 1 tablespoon carrier and use a few drops on your shoulders and neck.
- Use the mixture of Ruh Jasmine (Bela) and carrier in a warm bath.
- Try to massage this mixture ( carrier with Ruh Jasmine (Bela) ) on your different body muscles to relieve from spasms or cramp.
Although Ruh Jasmine (Bela) is normally safe and non toxic but you need to be aware before using any essential . Because they are strong and highly contractive.
Some thumb of rules:-
- Try a test by using the mixture of Ruh Jasmine (Bela) and carrier in your skin and also note if it reacts or not.
- If you are pregnant or nursing or very sensitive to the skin then consult your doctor before using this .
- Always use this essential by mixing in carrier
What is Inside:-
Main ingredients are
- benzyl acetate
- benzyl alcohol
- benzyl benzoate
- methyl anthranilate