Lavender Oil Full of calmness and relaxation qualities make lavender oil very helpful for every human being. Lots of features and benefits make this essential oil very important between health and wellness products. You need to know that this is one of the popular essential oils for use in aromatherapy. Use this oil on your back of the neck to relieve stress and tension and also improve your night sleep. Our chemical free Lavender essential oil gives strength to your bones tissues and also improves muscle strain. Regular massage of your hair, skin and face helps to clean out the toxins from the body. Lastly lavender is a natural sedative that helps to treat anxiety, insomnia, joint pain, acne and other sleep problems.
Lavender Oil Benefits:-
Dry skin? Dark spots? Dark patches? No problem, lavender oil has antifungal properties to keep your skin safe from redness and irritation. Study shows this oil is involved in healing our skin tissues. In addition, lavender oil also reduces inflammation to clean your skin and reduce discoloration and blotchiness.
Nobody would be happy if they found wrinkles and lines on their face at an earlier age. But thanks to the antioxidant properties of lavender oil that save us from these lines. Try this oil on your face to prevent acne breakouts.
Apply this oil on your scalp to prevent infections, dandruff, and hair fall issues. Studies found that lavender oil helps to kill head lice. Moreover, researchers also found that applying lavender oil on mice helps them to grow more hair.
Besides all the benefits, lavender oil also carries some other qualities like relieves from anxiety, correct sleepiness and the fragrance of this oil gives you more relaxation and a better mood.
How to Use:-
- Make a mixture of Lavender oil and coconut oil ( equal level ) for massage on your scalp. After massage, leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then take a bath. Although, you can leave it for overnight with your hair wrapped in a towel. This will help to heal your scalp and end with a lovely claiming scent.
- Try this oil by adding on your hair products like shampoo, conditioner etc. Use a little amount of drop ( two to three ) and then normally use your product. Also try another way like using 2-3 drops on your palm before shampoo.
- Prop a few drops of cotton balls and leave it to the corner of your room. You can also use it as a diffuser burner by adding a few drops of water and essential oil for scent to your surrounding.
- Massage your face with this oil by adding 1 drop of essential oil and 2-3 drop of carrier oil like ( Jojoba/Avocado/Argan oil)
What is Inside:-
Main Ingredients are-
- linalyl acetate
- bornyl acetate
- Eucalyptol or lavandulyl acetate
Keep in mind, If you are pregnant or very sensitive to skin or allergies and if you have any serious medical issues then don’t use these products before consulting a doctor.