This essential oil is completely natural which is extracted from a fresh lemon by the cold-pressing process. So lemon oil filled with natural ingredients, which is very helpful for using as a home health remedy. These days, the lemon essential oil is mainly used in diluted to apply on our skin and as a diffuser for air freshener and inhaled. Lemon essential oil is well known for brightening your skin tissues. You just continue to use this essential oil 3-4 times a week to get the best result. Not only that, a lemon essential oil is also very powerful to fight depression, dark skin, harmful viruses and bacteria, and inflammation.
Nausea and Vomiting
According to a report, aromatherapy and lemon essential oil massage helped 100 pregnant women to reduce their nausea and vomiting symptoms very effectively. So lemon oil may reduce the chances of these symptoms in the early stages of pregnancy.
Researchers found that inhaling this essential oil helps to calm our mood and makes us more relaxed than before. So yes, when you are depressed or stressed just set a diffuser filled with lemon oil to better your mood.
Want to make your skin healthier and bright? Then try this essential oil. Because lemon has antioxidant properties that help to kill bacteria and also fight against strain on your face.
An experiment on mice shows that lemon essential oil aromatherapy helps to take quick action on their pain. So yes you can use this oil in aromatherapy to reduce stress and pain.
Breath And Throat
Lemon essential oil is a very good home remedy to use on cold and sore throats. Because calmness properties of this oil help to relax your mind and throat muscles.
Lemon essential oil is also very powerful to activate your brain muscles to respond quickly. Studies already show that inhaling this oil in a diffuser helps students to attend their classes with more interest.
As we mentioned, lemon essential oil contains antioxidant properties that help to kill bacteria. To apply this oil properly on your skin to prevent acne.
Besides antioxidants, lemon oil also contains vitamin C and antimicrobial properties. So you can apply this oil to your small cuts to boost the tissue healing process.
How To Use
- Topically apply this oil or use it in a diffuser for better fragrance.
- Find a well-ventilated area, add three to four drops to your diffuser and start aromatherapy for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix 1 drop of essential with 3-4 drop carrier oil like Jojoba/Avocado/Argan oil and apple on your skin.
What is Inside:-
- β -bisabolene
- Don’t apply any essential oil directly to your skin
- Always take a few drops of a mixture ( essential and carrier ) and apple on your skin. If your skin doesn’t react within 24 hours then lemon essential oil is safe for you.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or very sensitive to the smell then avoid any essential oil.
- Always wash lemon oil massage skin before going to the sunlight.