A natural therapeutic therapy based on essential oils dates back thousands of years. These essential oils are capable of treating a variety of mental health issues, as well as relieving pain and irritation. It’s no wonder that so many people are turning to holistic treatments to help them deal with the health issues they face daily.
Even if you decide that essential oils are right for you, you might not know where to begin. It’s easy to get overwhelmed when deciding which mixes to use and whether to consume, apply topically, or simply inhale. Puja Perfumery, a renowned essential oil manufacturer in Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh has compiled the 10 best essential oils and their health benefits for your convenience.
10 Best Essential Oils & Their Benefits
Khus oil is extracted from the vetiver plant, a clumpy, green grass native to India that grows five feet high. In the same family as vetiver are lemongrass and citronella, two other types of grass known for their essential oils.
In men’s cologne, you may distinguish the strong and earthy aroma of vetiver oil. The roots of the vetiver plant are distilled and then steeped in water to extract the vetiver essential oil. Skimming the oil off from the surface of water is then done to separate it. You can utilize it as a part of holistic practice because of its calming and grounding properties.
A variety of infections, bacteria, and physical damage can be prevented by vetiver plants’ antifungal properties. Our Vetiver oil should be massaged into your scalp properly. It will work to calm your mind instantly and also help to improve hair like no other. Moreover, you can also give face massage with this oil to protect your skin from dust, sun rays etc. It gives your skin a glowing effect and boosts up the oxygen levels in skin cells.
These are the key benefits of Vetiver essential oil-
- Using vetiver oil can help prevent mental exhaustion & cure insomnia.
- Essential oil of vetiver can cure acne & make your skin glow.
- Antioxidants can be found in vetiver oil.
- Vetiver oil can be used to relieve menstrual pain.
- Muscular pain can be cured by vetiver essential oil.
Visit us to buy best Vetiver essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
One of nature’s most sought-after scents, Sandalwood is used in many perfumes, skin care products and air fresheners. However, sandalwood oil’s usefulness may extend beyond its scent. Sandalwood is also considered an aromatic, aphrodisiac, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
It’s been used for centuries to cure a wide range of ailments.
Key benefits of Sandalwood essential oil –
- Being anti-inflammatory in nature it helps to treat acne & skin rashes.
- It also helps to reduce dark spots & scars.
- Using sandalwood essential oil in your night cream can help to fight aging.
- Sandalwood essential oil when used as an inhaler can help reduce stress giving you a relaxing sleep.
Visit us to buy best Sandalwood essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
Pure extracts of fenugreek seeds are used in Puja Perfumer’s fenugreek oil range. Additionally, it relieves congestion, reduces inflammation, and soothes and relaxes inflamed tissues.
In ancient times, fenugreek has been used as a breast enlarger because it contains diosgenin, a synthetic estrogen. Of all the herbs used for breast enlargement fenugreek has the highest concentrations of effective plant compounds. Fenugreek oil has also grown in popularity as a result of the numerous health benefits it offers. As a result of its organic and nutritional components, this seed oil can help alleviate a variety of ailments, from skin irritation and acne to diabetes and renal disease.
The antiviral qualities of fenugreek oil make it useful in the fight against numerous viruses. This oil has chemicals that can lessen the risk of cancer. Additionally, it has antioxidant qualities that aid in the preservation of cell health. The beta cells are stimulated by it as well.
Fenugreek oil has several health benefits, some of which are listed below –
- For breast enlargement, fenugreek oil can be used.
- Fenugreek essential oil has kidney-friendly properties.
- Fenugreek seed oil can give amazing results for hair growth.
- Fenugreek essential oil helps treat diabetes.
Visit us to buy best Fenugreek essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
Botanically known as Origanum vulgare, oregano is a flowering plant from the same family as mint. It’s often used as a herb to flavour food.
Oregano leaves are an excellent source of antioxidants which work as antiseptic to prevent unwanted fever, cold, and pain. You can take a massage of our Oregano oil with a carrier oil to treat arthritis and Hemorrhoids. This massage helps to boost blood circulation and oxygen levels to give quick relief from pain. Moreover, you can also heal our Oregano oil in diffusers to treat cold or fever.
- Oregano Essential Oil can be used to treat a wide range of common ailments.
- Gives relief in colds, earaches, toothaches, foot fungus, gingivitis, heartburn, and warts.
- Diseases like bronchitis, pneumonia and urinary tract infections can also benefit from their use.
- Research suggests that oregano has potent antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
Visit us to buy best Oregano essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
The bay tree’s scientific name is Laurus nobilis, and this oil is made by steam distilling its fresh leaves.
It has many benefits –
- Neuralgia Pain Relief May Be Accomplished by Antibiotic Use.
- May Be a Painkiller.
- May Help You Eat More.
- Helps Fight Viruses
- Insects may be harmed.
Visit us to buy best Bay Leaf essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
Kapoor Kachri is an essential oil extracted from Hedychium spicatum, a type of mountain shrub, found in the Himalayas. It blooms with beautiful white flowers & huge green leaves.
At Puja Perfumery, we dehydrate these plants and leaves, later the oil is extracted by a steaming procedure. When Kapoor kachri essential oil smells sweet and spicy, when inhaled through a diffuser, it calms the mind. In addition, this oil is excellent for maintaining healthy hair.
Here are key uses of Kapoor Kachri Oil –
- Our pure kapoor kachri essential oil is rich in antiseptic, antibacterial, and expectorant properties.
- It has got high exfoliating qualities that help to get rid of dead skin cells from our skin.
- Kapoor Kachri essential oil is used for soap making, candle making, hair care products, skin care products & room fresheners.
- The fresh, spicy aroma of Kapoor Kachri can quickly enthrall your senses.
- It will help alleviate your exhaustion and stress.
- Kapoor Kachri Oil is also great for your scalp and skin.
- It has therapeutic characteristics that aid in the maintenance of a healthy, hair-glow skin tone.
Visit us to buy best Kapoor Kachri essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
Essential oils such as lavender are very versatile and widely used. Since ancient Egypt, women have used lavender in mummification, Roman wars, and Victorian household cleaners.
Globally, the lavender essential oil is still popular among many people today. Aromatherapy blends often include this oil, which has a long list of health advantages. Included among these are:
- Prevents migraine
- The quality of sleep can be improvised with just a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Lavender essential oil relaxes the body and mind thus reducing stress & calming the brain cells.
- Wounds and cuts are treated with this product.
- It also helps to reduce nausea & motion sickness.
- It can also be used in cooking gourmet dishes like cakes, and macrons or as a fragrant in non-veg dishes.
Visit us to buy best Lavender essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
For centuries, almond oil has been used to keep skin and hair healthy. The benefits of almond oil come from the antioxidants, vitamins, and other nutrients found in almonds. There are two types of almond oil: bitter almond and sweet almond. Each type has different properties and can be used in different ways. This article will go over the possible benefits of using almond oil. You’ll learn about the different types of almond oil and how they are used, as well as the potential side effects of using almond oil on your skin and hair.
Almond essential oil has a long list of health advantages as well as beauty advantages. Included among these are:
- Almond Oil can be used for sensitive skin; it can smoothen dry skin.
- Almond essential oil also helps to manage chronic skin diseases like Psoriasis, Acne, Eczema, Dermatitis
- Almond oil can treat hair problems like hair loss, dandruff, frizz
Visit us to buy best Almond essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
You can protect your skin cells from both internal and external damage by consuming agarmotha grass, which has anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties. Our Nagarmotha Oil is 100% safe, natural and allergen-free. Nagarmotha ( Cypriol nagarmotha ) essential oil is used in perfumes or bases of the woody, oriental type to add a foresty note to the fragrances. Cypriol essential oil has decongestive properties in aromatherapy and is used to treat diarrhoea and digestive problems.
- Scabies, coughs, nasal congestion, and menstrual irregularities are all helped by the use of Nagarmotha essential oil.
- Among its many uses, the essential oil of nagarmotha is a potent diuretic, antipyretic, and anti-intestinal worm medication.
- It has been described in ancient manuscripts as an anti-inflammatory, an all-purpose tonic, an aid to labour, and a good stool-binding agent.
- Anorexia, vomiting, diarrhoea, intestinal haemorrhage, dysentery, and specific and non-specific colitis can be alleviated with the use of Nagarmotha essential oil.
Visit us to buy best Nagarmotha essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
Aromatic and absorbed via the skin, camphor oil has a calming effect. Pain relief and skin irritation treatment are just two of the many advantages it has to offer. There is a strong odor of camphor oil, which has been produced from the wood of the camphor tree, Cinnamomum camphora. Turpentine can also be used to make it.
Uses for camphor oil abound. Analgesic and anti-inflammatories Vapor rubs, balms, and liniments typically contain this component. Among the many ingredients in pain relievers, you’ll often find camphor oil, which is used in topical analgesics.
In modern times, ginger essential oil is used at home to treat nausea, stomach cramps, menstrual cramps, inflammation, and respiratory ailments. As a result of its reputation as “the oil of empowerment,” this essential oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote a sense of confidence and self-assurance.
There are many benefits of Camphor oil. Some of them are –
- It can be used to cure many skin conditions like skin irritation, itching, etc.
- Also improves the overall appearance of skin.
- It improves respiratory function.
- It helps in relieving pain and inflammation.
- It can be used as a potential ingredient in anti-aging cosmetics due to its ability to increase elastin and collagen production.
- It heals burn wounds.
- It also treats arthritis.
- It helps with coughing and congestion.
Visit us to buy best Camphor essential oil from best essential oil manufacturer of India.
There are many more Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils to choose from. We hope you find this guide on Essential Oils useful as you embark on your journey into the realm of aromatherapy!
Are you looking for the best essential oil manufacturers in India?
Then Pooja Perfumery is the place of jewel for you.
The highest quality herbs, spices & flowers are hand-picked by our local team of quality local labourers, whose generations have been working with us for generations.
Our goal at Puja Perfumery is to provide the best products available on the market. That commitment of ours has led us to be recognized as the Top Essential oil Manufacturer in India. Our clients include bigger personal care & skincare brands from all corners of the world. Buy online or in bulk for your wholesale needs. You can also Contact Us directly for your supply and export requirements.
You can also Call/WhatsApp us on – + 91 9889975865 or + 91 8176981280
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org